Is this workshop for you?
The AFMA Technical Writing Skills Workshop is tailored for experienced and aspiring writers in the animal feed industry wishing to improve their writing skills to become published writers.
Read what previous attendees say about the workshop
- “The workshop provided useful guidelines about technical and promotional writing skills. It provided a number of techniques to ensure that a message is conveyed concisely and effectively for the relevant target audience.” – Riyashna Rampersadh, Kemin
- “Writing technical articles is a large part of what I do daily. I never realised the gaps in my skills until I attended the workshop.” – Caraliegh Stander, CS Vet
- “Even for experienced writers, it is good to review your writing process and refine it as necessary.” – Dr Francois van de Vyver, Nutri Feeds
- “It was great to get an outline on what process should be followed and how much time one should spend on each writing phase.” – Amelia du Preez, PhD student in animal nutrition at the University of Pretoria, and winner of the 2020 AFMA Intervarsity Writer’s Cup Competition in the ‘own research’ category
- “It's a workshop that will significantly change ones writing skills from good to excellent.” – Timothy Chilemba, Master’s student in animal production at the University of Pretoria
- “Thank you for a very informative workshop – practice makes perfect!” – Jan Janeke, Animate